Four little galettes to fuel your work day, each almost big enough to share. Tell us what flavors you want in the "special instructions" screen . Pick up at our kitchen window, farmers market, or on Sundays at Chromatic Coffee. For best results, give us time to make them by ordering at least a day in advance. This week, choose from:
- blackberry pear
- cinnamon apple
- tart cherry
- lemon cheesecake
- brown sugar pineapple
- raspberry mango
- triple berry (blackberry, blueberry, raspberry)
- black & white (chocolate & vanilla)
- spicy mushroom havarti
- chicken pot pie
- cheddar bacon onion
- 3 bean chile verde
- Italian sausage & polenta
- steak & stout
Savory pies, cheesecake pies, and custard pies should be kept refrigerated until you are ready to enjoy them.
Oven, toaster oven, or air fryer: 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Stovetop: in a skillet, uncovered, at low heat.
- Filling: varies by flavor.
- Pastry: organic wheat flour, butter (milk), water, salt, egg.